lunes, 27 de febrero de 2017

Quesion Tags exercises



Provide the question tag in each sentence. You will find the answers at the end.


 


1. Mark has got very good friends, _____________                 6. Peter played handball yesterday, ___________
2. Frank and Rose walked a lot, ______________                   7. She would knock at the door,____________


3. We were studying hard, __________                                   8. My parents had broken it, ____________


4. Dan has been to Sweden, ____________                            9. I didn’t do my homework, ____________


5. I can speak French fluently, ____________                       10. I’m clever, _________






ANSWERS:


1. hasn't he?
2. didn't they?
3. weren't we?
4. hasn't he?
5. can't I?
6. didn't he?
7. souldn't she?
8. hadn't they?
9. did I?
10. aren't I?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tarea 9: Formulario de Forms

 Debido a las reclamaciones por parte de las familias del centro, sobre el horario escolar y la conciliación, se ha creado este cuestionario...