lunes, 27 de febrero de 2017

-ing forms Prezi



How to identify gerunds and their use.
This prezi will help you to learn and study the verbs in -ing.




https://prezi.com/svccwj0uuzlw/ing-forms/




Enjoy it!


After watching this prezi, you can do the activities:


Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
At the end of this section you'll find the answers.


We saw him _____________ (swim) across the pond.
I _______________ (watch) her painting Sarah's portrait last year.
I couldn't hear her _____________ (sing) because of the noise.
I would like to see you ______________ (knit)sometime.
She sat ______________ (look) at the sea.
He _________________ (walk) reading his newspaper everyday.
I cook ______________ (listen) to the radio.
Sally _____________________ (lay) listening to the bugs in the grass in the afternoon.










ANSWERS:


We saw him swimming across the pond.
I watched her painting Sarah's portrait.
I couldn't hear her singing because of the noise.
I would like to see you knitting sometime.
She sat looking at the sea.
He walks reading his newspaper.
I cook listening to the radio.
Sally lays listening to the bugs in the grass.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tarea 9: Formulario de Forms

 Debido a las reclamaciones por parte de las familias del centro, sobre el horario escolar y la conciliación, se ha creado este cuestionario...