sábado, 5 de mayo de 2018

Speaking Questions


These questions are very useful to start new conversations and to practice speaking with beginners.



·         What´s your name?
·         What´s your surname?                             
           Can you spell your surname?

·         What is your marital status? (single/married)

·         What are you hobbies and interests?


·         Where are you from?

·         Are you married, single or divorced?

·       What´s your phone number?

·       What is your address? Avenida –Avenue

CALLE- STREET
 I LIVE ENSANCHE DE VALLECAS AVENUE, 28 NUMBER 6, 1ST FLOOR DOOR B
MODULO- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION GRADE AT SPORTS IN THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT

·       What is your email address?

·       What do you do?

·       Can you drive?

·       How many languages can you speak?

·       What are your strengths?  I am responsible, organised, punctual, dynamic,

·       What are your weak points? I am too competitive. When I get home I worry a lot about my job,

·        Why do you want to work with us? I love this job, I love sport, I love the company

·        What do you know about our company? It is very well-known, it is good. The atmosphere is relaxed. It takes care of employees

·        Tell me about your qualifications ( education) and proffesional experience.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tarea 9: Formulario de Forms

 Debido a las reclamaciones por parte de las familias del centro, sobre el horario escolar y la conciliación, se ha creado este cuestionario...