miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

Question tags Prezi





Question Tags



It is very common in English conversations to finish the sentences with short questions to show interest. This is called Question Tag.


Question tags are very easy to learn and use, but they have to be explained very clearly at the beginning as well as praccticed to create confidence in the students to learn them.

 I found this prezi when I wanted to explained them to my students this years, and although I think it was very good, I included some pictures and examples to make them guess the rules and structure. I also completed it with some exercises because it is very important to practice it.


It is a bit long, but it is worth the time, because the students understand it very well. Here you have th link, hope you enjoy it:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tarea 9: Formulario de Forms

 Debido a las reclamaciones por parte de las familias del centro, sobre el horario escolar y la conciliación, se ha creado este cuestionario...