domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017

Modal Verbs for giving advices Prezi





Modal Verbs are difficult to remember and use for some of our studnets, and it is because they are teaching at the same time so that they don't have time to memorize all the rules. That is why I have created this prezi.


It explained some modal verbs so that students can understant them, it also have examples and a short explanation. I like to teach grammar in a deductive way, so students can learn it by their own rules. In this way, it is more difficult to forget them.


I found this prezi, which I think was very good, but I made some modifications to include a modal verb which I think is important to be studied.


Study the modal verbs for giving advices with this prezi! Here you have the link:


https://prezi.com/vea_pzgdvr6t/copy-of-modal-verbs-should-ought-to-had-better/

Enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tarea 9: Formulario de Forms

 Debido a las reclamaciones por parte de las familias del centro, sobre el horario escolar y la conciliación, se ha creado este cuestionario...